We offer both In-Person and Live Stream Worship at 10 am on Sunday morning.
To watch our livestream click on the Livestream Service button on the front Page. Registration is requiredfor in person worship. By Registering you are agreeing that You Have Read the Terms and Conditions listed below.
Please Register Here: In Person Worship Registration
Instructions & Expectations while attending In Person Worship
Before coming to in person worship:
• Register for In-Person Worship by Friday at noon each week by clicking on the “Registration” Link located above.
- Every person coming with you including youth & children will need to register.
- If you register for in person worship and are unable to attend, please unregister on Sign-Up Genius
- If you are unable to register because worship is full, please check back later in the week
• Sunday morning, please check your symptoms & if you have any symptoms of COVID, please stay home.
*If you attended in person worship and tested positive for COVID-19 later that week, please contact Diane immediately at either 847-392-1060 or firstname.lastname@example.org*
When you arrive for in person worship:
• Masks are required before, during, & after worship, and social distancing is required at all times
• Enter only through sanctuary doors (Elevator will be available)
• Check in at the registration table inside the front doors when you arrive
We are located at 916 E. Central Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60005.
There is plenty of free parking at the church.
The church is handicap accessible and has accessible pews and restrooms as well.
You will see a variety of dress at a Southminster services from sport coats to jeans. The traditional service tends to be more traditional in dress. People are invited to come as they are and they do! Clothing selection should not be a barrier. Casual dress is the typical style.
Children in Worship
You are always welcome to bring your whole family to worship with us. Currently, unvaccinated children over the age of 2 will be asked to wear a mask when they join us in the sanctuary. Limited childcare may be offered during our service in our education wing during the 2021 summer months. Contact Jill Schiltz, Children’s Ministry Director, at Jill@spcah.org for more information. She would be happy to chat with you about what we have to offer and how we can make your visit comfortable for your family.
If you or your children have special needs please let us know in advance of your visit and we will try to accommodate them.
Please contact Associate Pastor Liz Nickerson for more info. We hope to meet you soon!