Welcome to Southminster!
Southminster is a caring community with a passion to celebrate God's faithful love,
proclaim Jesus as Lord and Savior, and share the ways He makes a difference in our lives.
As Christ's disciples, we teach the Bible, participate in meaningful worship, and share in service.
Please peruse our website and feel free to join us for worship anytime!
Check us out at Southminster At a Glance
What would Q Place do? NEW! Monday Moms' Group VBS 2015
The Caregivers Support Group will meet on Sunday, April 26, at 7:00 p.m.
This month, Susan Elster-Jones, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker from
The Moorings, will provide “Tips for Coping with the Roller Coaster of Caregiving.”
Conquering Challenges with God's Mighty Power!
Sunday, July 5 to Thursday, July 9
Evenings 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
VBS Celebration Sunday, July 12 at 9:30 a.m.
Click here to register
Sign up today for our
One Person . . . One Day . . . One Hour of Prayer
Choose your day
Choose your time
Choose your prayer
To sign up to pray, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.signupgenius.com
- In the upper top right of the screen, click on "Find a Sign Up"
- On the next screen in the box under "Search by Email," type in email@example.com then type the text in the pink rectangle into the box provided beneath it and click on "Search"
- On the next screen, scroll down the page until you get to the calendar, determine on which day you would like to pray and click on "Sign up" to the right of the day you choose.
- Then click the "Submit and Sign up" box at the bottom of the screen.
Would you like to share your prayer experience? We would love to hear it! If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org Pastor Steve a one paragraph explanation/description of your prayer experience
For Prayer Resources click here.
Would you like to share your prayer experience?
We would love to hear it!
If interested, email Pastor Steve a one paragraph explanation
or description of your prayer experience.
Southminster's mission is to:
- Invite - Anyone and everyone into a loving relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, and into fellowship with other disciples who also try to love and follow him.
- Nurture - A Christ-centered and Spirit-filled faith that works in everyday life.
- Go! - Courageously into our community and world with the love of Jesus, proclaiming the gospel of grace, opportunity, & justice for all.
Check out Southminster's current resources:
Check us out on...