Chicagoland Presbyterian Pilgrimage
The Chicagoland Presbyterian Pilgrimage (ChPP) is a journey of faith, perseverance and Christian community. Pilgrimage provides encouragement, tools and support for the journey.
Every year, Pilgrimage takes a a three-day excursion to experience God’s amazing grace – freely given – poured out abundantly – in joy, laughter and fun. It is filled with God’s love – the care of Christ – delivered without asking for it or deserving it. The weekend is intended for Christians who already have faith and who seek continued growth and commitment in that faith. The goal is to guide participants into an even closer and more personal relationship with Christ and to heighten their joy, deepen their faith and invigorate their life in Christ.
You are invited to join us for our next Pilgrimage beginning the evening of May 30 until the afternoon of June 2 at DeKoven Center in Racine, Wisconsin. For more information about Pilgrimage, email Jim Peterson JPMusic23@Comcast.net or call him at 847.394.1545.
Pilgrimage objectives include:
• Spiritual growth and renewal for individuals (Presbyterians and other Christians)
• On-going transformation in Christ
• Perseverance in living the Christian Life
• Spiritual renewal in local churches and community
• Small groups to encourage and provide accountability
• Gatherings in community to share and celebrate
• Commitment to share in building the Kingdom of God
For more information on Chicagoland Presbyterian Pilgrimage, www.pilgrimagecursillo.org.